Thanks for being on top of this, Sebatian. My time is limited today.

You should check the developers list too for COS6 related issues. Dan started a thread there on 8/9/13 which has a lot of information, most of which has been fixed in the packages that are in the testing/ repo.

Thanks to everyone for their patience with this. We're very close now to having COS6 and yum updates available (as well as spamdyke and dovecot in the 'stock' QMT). I have 2 servers I'm trying to get online with the new packages, so believe me, I'm doing my best to wrap up this release.