Has anyone got this to work in qmailtoaster with this brand of SSL at 2048
encryption?

I can see that qmail has the clientcert.pem -> servercert.pem. I looked at
the internals of the file to see the order of the keys. I cannot figure out
other than the test cert is 1024 encryption and mine is 2048.

Comodo gives 2 files after you provide the server.csr: domain_com.ca-bundle
& domain_com.crt

I have tried variations of "cat" Using the myserver.key on the files to
create the "pem" file, restarting qmail after each change and I get a
failure each time in Thunderbird for STARTTLS with a no authentication.

Anyone have some insight as to where i am going wrong?

The orignal test cert that comes with the qmailtoaster works with an
obvious warning due the information provided does not match my server

I am also aware that I can create a self-signed cert but that is not what i
am trying to accomplish

Thanks in advance

ricbax