+1

Nginx does have a minor drawback: Monitoring it with stock modules included in
most setups is horrid. You have no upstream status information (which nodes
failed, why did they fail, how long etc) nor any serious graphable information.
It's been an issue at work for is for a while and has led us to run a custom
nginx package with additional modules to get at least some rudimentary
monitoring included.

I would like to see a clean separation of frontend and backend code. Something
that allows me to install a QMT host without any dependencies to front end
packages (and vice versa where possible). I am a fan of clean roles assigned to
machines and this may be a good step in the right direction.

Cheers,
Sebastian