I bound qmailtoaster services to run on a specific primary IP address
(confirmed to be a correct IP by netstat), yet when the email is sent,
the received email copy shows that SPF, X-Originating-IP and Received:
from lines display the secondary IP. This creates problems for me, since
messages often end up in the Junk folders for the recipients. I could
add the secondary IP address to SPF record, but I prefer not to use the
secondary IP address for qmailtoaster at all.

Does qmailtoaster include "outboundip" or "dnsbindings" patch? Would
that address my issue?

TIA,

Ed