If you point me to that patch, I'll see if I can get it included in the next qmail build.
Thanks.

On 07/24/2014 11:39 AM, Gmail User wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I manually (for now) applied the dnsbindings patch
and recompiled qmail-remote, which addresses my issue.

Regards,

Ed

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net