I thought that at first too, but I looked at the header and SpamAssassin was not marking it as spam. The email has "*****SPAM*****" in the subject line though. I have a procmail script that filters out marked spam by status in header. These messages are not getting caught by SpamAssassin that is why I asked about how to match "*****SPAM*****" with SpamAssassin.

On second thought, I might just use procmail to filter out emails with "*****SPAM*****" in the subject. Might be simpler than getting SpamAssassin to match it.

Thanks
Mike