Unless Mrblue is on a road trip somewhere accessing his mail... Then yes.
I would do a nslookup 72.189.129.134 and see who it belongs to.
mainly what country it is in.

On 8/26/2014 1:51 PM, Jim Shupert wrote:
Dan,

Thank you for the lesson on mail headers.
I very much need to know more about that sort of thing in order to do the kind of forensics of these sort of problems.

1st let me say that if I look at a "legit"  MrBlue email

it says in the header only and always
mrb...@theppjgroup.com

so when we see

(mrb...@theppjgroup.com@72.189.129.134)

that num 72.189.129.134   is alien to me

so woyuld you say that mrBlue has been hacked?

thanks again

Let me see if I have an understanding of your statement.