I'm migrating a qmailtoaster installed in 2006 to a new server. I've come to an
issue where the vpopmail-toaster package creates user vpopmail with group
vchkpw:

        {q@oak2/0 bin} groups vpopmail
        vpopmail : vchkpw

However, on the old server, the vpopmail user was setup with group vpopmail:

        {q@oak/0 ~} groups vpopmail
        vpopmail : vpopmail

This is a problem because on the new server the vpopmail group was never
created, and so rsync'ed data doesn't result in having the correct group when
it arrives.

Was this a design change at one point, and what was the reason for it?
Recommended solution?

Also, is there an official source code repository for QMT? I tried to find the
history of the vpopmail-toaster.spec to see when this change was introduced but
didn't see any.

Thanks!

Quinn