FWIW, we have stuck with Outlook 2007 at my real job company, no issues.  No
real reason to upgrade to Office 2013 suite (may or may not apply to you).

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McAllister [mailto:q...@it4soho.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 10:15 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] OT Outlook 2013

Gilbert:

The list of complaints about Outlook 2013 connecting to anything BUT
Exchange is long and vociferous. MS really stepped on their middle-leg on
Outlook 2013! And by all accounts, so long as it works with Exchange, they
don't really care.

The typical MS response to the particular issue you're having is that you
should create a new profile and try it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (or news of little help). -- don't shoot
the messenger!! --

Dan

--
IT4SOHO, LLC