Has anyone on the list received one of these?

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Date:   12 Apr 2015 22:32:56 -0000
From:   qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com
To:     ebr...@whitehorsetc.com
Subject:        ezmlm warning

qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com mailing list.

at qmailtoaster-list-ow...@qmailtoaster.com.

Messages to you from the qmailtoaster-list mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the qmailtoaster-list mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the qmailtoaster-list mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <qmailtoaster-list-get.123_...@qmailtoaster.com>

send an empty message to: