Am 13.04.2015 um 04:39 schrieb Fabian Santiago:
Strange....my email is through google apps. I know they're stringent
with their Dmarc policy (I never see my post reflections). Related
somehow you think?

Dont't think it's DMARC. But if you are operating mailing-lists with users who
have problems with that, you must update to ezmlm-idx-7.2+!

I'm sucessfully operating that version. If you are using qmailadmin you have to
incorporate some patches which you can find here:

Best regards;
Johannes

Sincerely,

Fabian Santiago