I do have that too not sure to move them over yet!

Il giorno 18 dic 2017, alle ore 11:43, Sean Murphy <sean.mur...@mobilcom.net>
ha scritto:

Eric,

I just watched qmail reject a new address from the date domain.

The syntax is indeed .@*\.date$ in badmailfrom.

I'm still running an older version of the toaster on a CentOS 5.11 machine.  I
have a CentOS 7 box up and ready for a migration, but I'm loathe to move over
from a machine that's working well even though it's past its date.  I suppose
the time draws nigh, anyway.

And, for what it's worth, the latest rash of spam seems to be from IPs in Italy.

Thanks!

-Sean