Well I have to say it’s working really well the 5.11 and only doing qmail with
the web for qmailadmin ..
So not sure to move things over yet..

However I have my personal one on qmailtoaster cents 7 super good! But the auth
has changed so moving people because of tither security on the imap .. will
require a little bit of training for them.. or I need to see how to adopt the
dovecot 1.x auth into the new one .. but again.. that’s not the plan!