I have been testing the vacation message function on the moduser page in qmailadmin. The autoresponses generated by the vacation message option end up in my spam folders because the Message ID generated by the autoresponder do not include a domain name and, as a result, violate RFC 2822.

These two issues give the message 4.3 points for spamassassin and the message ends up as junk.

Here's the MessageID generated by the vacation responder:

I don't have a clue where 'blah' comes from. All we need is a domain name to put in there - doesn't even need to be valid.

Does anyone know how to change 'blah' to something else?

Regards, Jeff