Just updated my CentOS 5 machine’s clamav-toaster install to 0.99.3-1.0.14 and
everything went exactly as planned.  Minimal downtime and the dreaded “qq-soft
reject” error is nowhere in sight.  Thanks again, Eric.

This will hold me until I migrate to the waiting CentOS 7 server, probably in
the next couple of weeks.

-Sean