Thank you for this.
Installed from your src rpm to a CentOS5 32bit. Seems to work.

On 2.2.2018 10:11, Noriyuki Hayashi wrote:
Hi

I have still used CentOS 5 few servers.
I did rpmbuild and Upgraded that is seems ok.

If you want...go ahead

https://wats.gr.jp/downloads/CentOS5/clamav-toaster-0.99.3-1.4.8.el5.src.rpm
https://wats.gr.jp/downloads/CentOS5/clamav-toaster-0.99.3-1.4.8.el5.x86_64.rpm

Thank you.
Noriyuki Hayashi

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 22:29:31 -0500
"Sean P. Murphy" <sean.mur...@mobilcom.net> wrote:

Just updated my CentOS 5 machine’s clamav-toaster install to 0.99.3-1.0.14 and
everything went exactly as planned.  Minimal downtime and the dreaded “qq-soft
reject” error is nowhere in sight.  Thanks again, Eric.

This will hold me until I migrate to the waiting CentOS 7 server, probably in
the next couple of weeks.

-Sean