Can you restart the server?

I think this would be the best way to stop overlapping qmail processes. When qmail is running properly then we can take a look at the queue.

On 3/14/2018 7:40 AM, Todor Petrov wrote:

This row:
2018-03-14 15:14:44.924958500 alert: cannot start: qmail-send is already running looks like qmail-send restarts every few seconds. In the same time the servers works terrible slow. The RAM usage is low, the CPU usage is 5-10%, harddisk is 30-40% full. I don`t understand why this happens. There are still many messages in the queue. I disabled the spam and clam in /var/qmail/control/simscan and set to NO - > after that qmailctl cdb but teh problem remains