Hi Friends,

I would like to make an email backup for all the email accounts without
missing any emails.
Like Mirror.

Am using COS6.7 32 bit with Qmailtoaster+ IMAP .
Currently having 150 email accounts on the server.

Some users intentionally doing the email delete while they resign from the
company.
By the time we couldn't track the old emails and backup's.

I have saw the hosting companies provided backup solution for the email
backup like.
We could configure all the email accounts with IMAP type and we could
download with PST format when necessary.

Anyone have the similar experience and advise me.

Thanks in Advance .

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*