Hi Eric,

Thank you.

I have used your commands and started the service, but the below warning
message come.

Warning: clamav-daemon.service changed on disk. Run 'systemctl
daemon-reload' to reload units.
Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full.

After that i ran this command  systemctl daemon-reload.

Now it's working perfect.
Thanks a lot Eric.