Hi Dan,

Thank you for your explanation.

What would you advise. Do i need to purchase the certificate or create own
for our domain.
If need to purchase which provider is best support for me.

I am concern about need to access the email in outlook 2016 only.

Because it is not working outlook 2016 except all other email client.

--

*Thanks & Best Regards,Manikandan.C*