From: Chandran Manikandan [mailto:tech2m...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 January 2019 15:32
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com; qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Email server migration

Hi Friends,

Could anyone help me the server migration.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 11:27 AM Chandran Manikandan <tech2m...@gmail.com
<mailto:tech2m...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Folks,

I am planning to migrate email and web server from one machine to another
machine.

I have installed qmailtoaster and  web server  on COS6.6 64 bit server machine.

And configure 4 domains email accounts, alias and 4 domain web server with
virtual host.

I have installed letsencrypt self-signed certificate for email and web server
on COS 6.6.4 machine.

I am planning to migrate the email and web server with https on COS 7 64 bit
server latest version.

Could any one help me the steps for the new machine.

1. COS 7 latest version installation steps

2. Qmailtoaster installation steps

3. web server installation steps with virtual host

4. multiple domain, email accounts,alias migrate to new server(Backup and
restore)

5. multiple domain websites migrate to new server

Appreciate any one help me.

Thanks in advance

--

Thanks,