Muhammad,

"But the way I did install qmail is not working for qmailtoaster."

I'm not sure what you're saying.

Does qmail work?

Does qmailadmin work?

On 3/22/2019 10:06 PM, Tahnan Al Anas wrote:
Hi Eric,

I require to know how do I re-install qmailadmin package on installed qmail server. Previously after modifying html css and c files, I used to re-install qmailadmin package and check the modifications. But the way I did install qmail is not working for qmailtoaster. The following steps I did before

*cd /downloads/*

*tar zxvf qmailadmin-***.tar.gz*

*cd qmailadmin-****

*export LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64/mysql*

*./configure --enable-cgibindir=/var/www/cgi-bin --enable-htmldir=/var/www/html --libdir=/usr/lib64/ --enable-modify-quota*

*make && make install-strip*

After that, I manually copy image and html files to respective directory. I need to know this because I am trying modifying qmailadmin.

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas

--
Eric Broch