It looks like someone hacked an account.

Can you use qmHandle to list all the messages in the queue and perhaps see what account was hacked?

On 4/1/2019 8:38 AM, Tony White wrote:
Hi folks,
  It seems I have an issue and for the life of me cannot see what is going on.
I am seeing a mass of these in my send log.

success: User_and_password_not_set,_continuing_without_authentication.

Having only just picked it up I now find Yahoo has temporarily refused to accept
mail from my server.

I see an email address squir...@mail.ycs.com.au being used to send a lot of
the mails.

Can anyone shed any light on my problem please?

Is it an issue with Courier, TLS or something else maybe.

TIA :)

regards
Tony

--