From: Tony White [mailto:aewhite...@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: 01 April 2019 20:09
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Sorry to use this email address but I have had to turn
off my server for a while.

Hi folks,

  It seems I have an issue and for the life of me cannot see what is going on.

I am seeing a mass of these in my send log.

success: User_and_password_not_set,_continuing_without_authentication.

Having only just picked it up I now find Yahoo has temporarily refused to accept

mail from my server.

I see an email address squir...@mail.ycs.com.au being used to send a lot of

the mails.

Can anyone shed any light on my problem please?

Is it an issue with Courier, TLS or something else maybe.

TIA :)

regards

Tony