Hi Eric,

I have checked in logs of above mentioned, its not reaching our server. I
told sender to check their server administrator if they blocked our server
IP.
But they said it was no issue on their side.
So how do i resolve this?
The sender side is not supporting us instead the user pushing me to check
my server.
I have keep on checked my server logs maillog, smtp,spamdyke, there is no
domain or ip address or user email.
Please advise.

--
*Thanks,*