Remo,
  I noticed your certificate is from Comodo.
My certificate is from Comodo but now named
Sectigo. FYI.

Are your SMTP and pop3/imap using the same or different servers?

Ids the error on SMTP or pop3/imap?

Try a send only then a receive to see the error is on one or the other
or both.

The error is simply stating the (principal) domain cannot be verified.

best wishes
  Tony White