Hi Remo:

True - but Amazon says they will provide five years of support with their version of Linux.

Also, I'm assuming then that people on the list have had experience running mailservers at AWS.  Any suggestions? Should we be concerned that AWS will shut us down if there's some accidental spam emanating from the server.

Jeff