Why don't you use port 25?

On 7/18/2019 8:22 AM, Leonardo Porto wrote:

Eric,

The first client is an APC Automatic Transfer Switch, it has no SMTP authentication method so I configured relay and it was able to send us notification messages in the old server, not anymore in the new one.

The second client is a PC using Outlook Express, it has no STARTTLS support and its SSL method doesn't work, so I want to configure relay for it. I tried "my server requires authentication" (Server tab) option enabled and disabled, I tried "This /server requires/ a /secure connection/ (/SSL/)" (Advanced tab) also, both without success.

Leonardo