Hi Friends,

Thanks for your support.

I have done changes in config_local.php under the squirrelmail then start
working again.

# smtp server options
#$smtpServerAddress  = 'localhost';
#$smtpPort           = 587;
#$smtp_auth_mech     = 'login';

# imap server options
$imapServerAddress  = 'localhost';
$imap_server_type   = 'courier';
# SM doesn't support starttls until v1.5.1, so we'll use digest-md5 til then
#$use_imap_tls       = true;
#$imap_auth_mech     = 'digest-md5';

$useSendmail              = false;
$optional_delimiter       = '.';