I was doing some testing and every test is showing my DKIM is not signed. It
used to be signed when I set it up in 2016, but I'm thinking something has
changed since then? I followed this
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/How_to_Setup_DKIM_with_Qmail_Toaster
at the time, but I can see that the VERSION of DKIM is now required and may
not have been required at the time. I updated my DNS to include the
"v=DKIM1" tag, but I don't know how to add the "v=1" tag to the signature
that is generated out of Qmail. Where can I change the tags that are
generated?

It's also signing as "DomainKey-Signature" and not "DKIM-Signature" which I
believe is the new header to use? (Generated header below)

  s=private; d=geekgoddess.com;

b=MoE5S1hg4Oii5QddaknpLRwvr6BLFjRxGb6yqFQyTbqOegkhbUiIbKKQNF1/CXabl5rSwJ60MT
kOwKKQGJBzKL9XFlgbKw1pyPfep5D/vTrcMvxXdFjNWOYq3rZgbbnUjQh4yJc9H5XZHAnvZJOnNf
kjQoAk7lZ+mTiZ1zomiKM=;