Do you have a directory /var/qmail/control/dkim?

What's in that directory if it exists?

On 12/13/2019 10:20 AM, Jaime Lerner wrote:
I was doing some testing and every test is showing my DKIM is not signed. It used to be signed when I set it up in 2016, but I'm thinking something has changed since then? I followed this http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/How_to_Setup_DKIM_with_Qmail_ToasterĀ at the time, but I can see that the VERSION of DKIM is now required and may not have been required at the time. I updated my DNS to include the "v=DKIM1" tag, but I don't know how to add the "v=1" tag to the signature that is generated out of Qmail. Where can I change the tags that are generated?

It's also signing as "DomainKey-Signature" and not "DKIM-Signature" which I believe is the new header to use? (Generated header below)

   s=private; d=geekgoddess.com;

b=MoE5S1hg4Oii5QddaknpLRwvr6BLFjRxGb6yqFQyTbqOegkhbUiIbKKQNF1/CXabl5rSwJ60MTkOwKKQGJBzKL9XFlgbKw1pyPfep5D/vTrcMvxXdFjNWOYq3rZgbbnUjQh4yJc9H5XZHAnvZJOnNfkjQoAk7lZ+mTiZ1zomiKM=;