https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg41774.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg41680.html

On 4/30/2020 3:50 PM, David Bray wrote:
Yes - this is spot on, the branding totally caught me by surprise.

and the recommended install path pushed this out.

David Bray
0418 745334
2 ∞ & <

On Fri, 1 May 2020 at 07:26, Bill Silverstein <q...@sorehands.com <mailto:q...@sorehands.com>> wrote:

    I think the point is that he was surprised by the branding.

    I am thinking, even in the development branch the branding should
    not be
    included.

    On Thu, April 30, 2020 2:03 pm, Eric Broch wrote:
    > Your version is in the development tree for testing and input.
    Is that

    <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com <mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>
    <mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>>> wrote:

    >>     yes
    >>
    >>     On 4/29/2020 8:04 PM, David Bray wrote:
    >>>
    >>>       When I updated using the command
    >>>
    >>>       * yum --enablerepo=qmt-devel update
    >>>
    >>>     It updated qmailAdmin ... and it looks like this !
    >>>
    >>>     Is that intended ?

-- William Silverstein
    Certified Law Student
    Anderson & Jung
    Supervising Attorney: T. Valfrid Anderson, Esq.