It's ok Eric, just put the qmail updated version down for moment, I will
provide a non branding zip file within 10 days. The zip file I gave was
made for my previous company where i was doing job.

Or you can replace image file and also need to edit html and .c files to
make it non-branded.

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas