I'd like to use yours with the branding removed

On 5/6/2020 10:44 AM, Tahnan Al Anas wrote:
Hi Eric,

Which qmailadmin we should include with qmaitoaster?

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:03 PM Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com <mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>> wrote:

    Yes.

    In the mean time if you already have it installed and want to remove
    branding here are the commands

    wget https://github.com/qmtoaster/images/raw/master/banner.png
    cp /usr/share/qmailadmin/images/banner.png
    /usr/share/qmailadmin/images/banner.png.bak
    mv banner.png /usr/share/qmailadmin/images/banner.png
    chown apache:apache /usr/share/qmailadmin/images/banner.png
    chmod 644 /usr/share/qmailadmin/images/banner.png
    cd /usr/share/qmailadmin/html
    sed -i 's/GCL/QMT/g' *.html
    sed -i 's/Grameen CyberNet Ltd./QMT/g' *.html
    sed -i 's/www.citechco.net/www.qmailtoaster.org/g
    <http://www.citechco.net/www.qmailtoaster.org/g>' *.html

    qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com
    <mailto:qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com>