Hello

nice work

a few things :

1.you used aclocal-1.15, centos7 is on 1.13 so before runing configure

just use this command : |touch --date="`date`"aclocal.m4 Makefile.am configure Makefile.in|

|2.you are checking libvpopmail libs and inc deps but you are checking here :|

| /home/vpopmail/etc/inc_deps & /home/vpopmail/etc/lib_deps|

|but on the latest version those files are in another location : /etc/libvpopmail/inc_deps & /etc/libvpopmail/inc_deps|

|a simple simlink will fix the issue|

|Then all will compile fine|

|Thx for the support|