I use Dspam myself, but for clients I spec out a paid service like Sonicwall. I know of someone else who uses Barracuda.

On 5/11/2020 8:31 PM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi Friends,

Anyone help me.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:15 PM ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com <mailto:kand...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Friends,

    I have blocked spam emails in blacklist_sender of spamdyke and
    local.cf <http://local.cf> of spamassassin and subject, body
    wise.But still repeated emails are coming with different domain
    emails.how to tighten the spam emails and blocked.

    spamdyke.conf
    dns-blacklist-entry=bl.spamcop.net <http://bl.spamcop.net>
    graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist
    graylist-level=none
    graylist-max-secs=2678400
    graylist-min-secs=180
    greeting-delay-secs=8
    header-blacklist-entry=From:*>,*<*
    idle-timeout-secs=60
    ip-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_ip
    ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_keywords
    ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_keywords
    ip-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip
    qmail-rcpthosts-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
    #qmail-rcpthosts-file=/var/qmail/control/qmail-morercpthosts-cdb
    log-level=info
    max-recipients=50
    #policy-url=http://my.policy.explanation.url/
    rdns-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_rdns
    rdns-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_rdns
    recipient-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_recipients
    recipient-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_recipients
    reject-empty-rdns
    reject-ip-in-cc-rdns
    reject-sender=no-mx
    reject-unresolvable-rdns
    sender-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_senders
    sender-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_senders
    tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
    tls-level=smtp

    local.cf <http://local.cf>
    ok_locales all
    skip_rbl_checks 0