Hi Eric & Remo,

I have installed dspam package with the below step for my domain.

Install Dspam:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qmtoaster/dspam/master/dspamdb.sh
chmod 755 dspamdb.sh
./dpsamdb.sh

After install do i need to follow the below steps for server side filter.

# cd /home/vpopmail/domains/example.com/user
# wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qmtoaster/dspam/master/.qmail
# wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qmtoaster/dspam/master/.mailfilter.dspam
# chown vpopmail:vchkpw .qmail
# chown vpopmail:vchkpw .mailfilter.dspam
# chmod 600 .qmail
# chmod 600 .mailfilter.dspam

Any conflict happened if i install dspam, because already had spamdyke
& spamassassin on my server.

Could you advise

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:14 PM <r...@mattei.org> wrote:

> The website has the instructions please check if you get stuck I will be
> happy to help.
>
> Remo
>
> Il giorno 13 mag 2020, alle ore 01:33, ChandranManikandan <
> kand...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>

> Hi Eric,
>
> How do i install dspam and blocked spam emails in dspam.
> Can you help me.
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 11:45 AM Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I use Dspam myself, but for clients I spec out a paid service like
>> Sonicwall. I know of someone else who uses Barracuda.
>> On 5/11/2020 8:31 PM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
>>
>> Hi Friends,
>>
>> Anyone help me.
>>
>> On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:15 PM ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Friends,
>>>
>>> I have blocked spam emails in blacklist_sender of spamdyke and local.cf
>>> of spamassassin and subject, body wise.But still repeated emails are coming
>>> with different domain emails.how to tighten the spam emails and blocked.
>>>

>>> spamdyke.conf
>>> dns-blacklist-entry=bl.spamcop.net
>>> graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist
>>> graylist-level=none
>>> graylist-max-secs=2678400
>>> graylist-min-secs=180
>>> greeting-delay-secs=8
>>> header-blacklist-entry=From:*>,*<*
>>> idle-timeout-secs=60
>>> ip-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_ip
>>> ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_keywords
>>> ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_keywords
>>> ip-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip
>>> qmail-rcpthosts-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
>>> #qmail-rcpthosts-file=/var/qmail/control/qmail-morercpthosts-cdb
>>> log-level=info
>>> max-recipients=50
>>> #policy-url=http://my.policy.explanation.url/
>>> rdns-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_rdns
>>> rdns-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_rdns
>>> recipient-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_recipients
>>> recipient-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_recipients
>>> reject-empty-rdns
>>> reject-ip-in-cc-rdns
>>> reject-sender=no-mx
>>> reject-unresolvable-rdns
>>> sender-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_senders
>>> sender-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_senders
>>> tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem