From: ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 2:35 PM
Subject: DKIM Record
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>

Hi Folks,

I have updated my dns record of my qmailtoaster record below from my email
server.

cat /var/qmail/control/dkim/public.txt

dkim1   IN  TXT   "k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNA ..."

But when i tried to send my gmail account it still showed DKIM Fail.

I have ran my standby server one week due to my production server down,
then i have up the production server,
Do i need to regenerate the new dkim record on our server

Appreciate your help.

--

*Regards,Manikandan.C*

--