Hi Eric,

I have done the above steps earlier in my production server, after downtime
I did not do anything.
When I run the command cat /var/qmail/control/dkim/public.txt dkim record
is displayed and I have copied and put it into our dns server.
i have put the standby server text into dns record during production server
down.
I have removed that and re-configure in dns server after up the production
server, but not working.

Can I do again the same above steps to re-generate the key on the
production server.

--

*Regards,Manikandan.C*