Hi Eric , Biju,

Yes, My ip is under that blacklisted, We are able to send emails and
receive except some of the domains and they are referred to me my ip is
under that blacklisted.
There are Some domain emails in the queue who are referring to that and my
server is unable to deliver the recipient domain, but their server is
connected in telnet,ping traceroute.

--

*Regards,Manikandan.C*