Hello All,

Anyone using ssl on dovecot for individual domain? For example, Iamusing
server's hostname ssl for all domain currently, but some of my user do not
want to use server hostname at their outlook, rather they want to use their
domain name as incoming outgoing. When they do that, they get error as
domain name do not match with certificate's domain. I tried below settings
but it not working as email client software try to use first one.

ssl_cert = </var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
ssl_key = </var/qmail/control/servercert.pem

ssl_cert = </etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.abc.com/fullchain.pem
ssl_key = </etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.abc.com/privkey.pem

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas