The question (I think) was for dovecot.

Qmail cannot do this...yet

On 10/23/2021 2:33 PM, Remo wrote:
I would be interested too but I see postfix and not qmail Eric do you happen to have the steps for qmail?

Thanks

Il giorno 23 ott 2021, alle ore 08:49, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com> ha scritto:

https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/dovecot_ssl_configuration/

https://serverfault.com/questions/920436/set-up-certs-for-multiple-domains-in-postfix-and-dovecot

On 10/22/2021 11:52 PM, Tahnan Al Anas wrote:
Hello All,

Anyone using ssl on dovecot for individual domain? For example, Iamusing server's hostname ssl for all domain currently, but some of my user do not want to use server hostname at their outlook, rather they want to use their domain name as incoming outgoing. When they do that, they get error as domain name do not match with certificate's domain. I tried below settings but it not working as email client software try to use first one.

ssl_cert = </var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
ssl_key = </var/qmail/control/servercert.pem

ssl_cert = </etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.abc.com/fullchain.pem <http://mail.abc.com/fullchain.pem> ssl_key = </etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.abc.com/privkey.pem <http://mail.abc.com/privkey.pem>

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas