Yes Eric

I have customers on the new server and I would like to use spamhaus but why is
it behaving this way when my servers and ips are not listed. If it blocks oh
well I will not use it just trying to figure out. For that aspect of I sent an
email to a university and I got the same message back so it’s a loop I want to
close and get it fixed.

Thanks

--
Remo