ok simple steps to replicate this:

go to toaster, download, run scripts, install all dependency and install
spamdyke.  The spamdyke sample file in the documentation

/spamdyke-5.0.1/documentation/spamdyke.conf.basic
has this line:

# Check a couple DNS RBLs.
dns-blacklist-entry=zen.spamhaus.org
dns-blacklist-entry=b.barracudacentral.org
and by default zen.spamhaus.org is enable, therefore, it' simple to see the
issue, maybe I am seeing it in diff way but there is nothing extra special
config etc, or miss config stuff.

Remo