At 5:17 PM -0600 11/30/07, J Bacher wrote:

 Does qpopper no longer support Tru64 5.1 enhanced security?

It's been awhile since I've been asked to upgrade qpopper on Tru64 and previous versions (at least up to 4.0.4) supported enhanced security with the --enable-specialauth configuration option.

The --enable-specialauth option is still there, although ./configure figures out if it is needed for many platforms. Are you having a problem with Tru64?
--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------