Hello!

I'm very happy, that someone reads my post :-)

To 1.) i'm not shure but it works perfectly with only deleting the _auth. The main question is - what gives us MORE performance (delete the values or create a new instance). The clean solution is, to create a new instance - that's right.

What is about 2.) you've nothing written about it. This is one of the most important things.

To 3.) OK => wonderful.

To 4.) perhaps the new instance also solves this problem. I don't remember the failure - i only know that it was TLS related. And the connection fails after TLS command.

And what do you think about 5.) ?

Stefan