Shouldn't all this actually be using clangd?

https://clang.llvm.org/extra/clangd.html

On 14/02/18 15:08, Ivan Donchevskii wrote:

Btw. - it would be nice if the QtCreator clang-tidy plugin would (optionally) make use of a .clang-tidy config file (to share it with clang power tools for
example).

It's definitely in our plans. We've already discussed how we can support different ways of configuring tidy (with file and with ui options). Making separate tool for tidy/clazy (to run them like static analyzer on the whole project) is also in plans but we have to solve some technical things on the way to it.

Regards,
Ivan