Hi!
I try generate documentation from cloned Qt Creator sources, but I failed for this! It displays some stupid error messages! Like this:

Because I got error earlier, I remove first commented line, but it not help:

Switch view

1.
   /!-ściągnięte/qt-creator/doc$ qdoc -outputdir ../doc-ready
   -installdir ../doc-installed ./qtcreator.qdocconf -single-exec
2.
   qdoc: error: Cannot open file
   'include(config/qtcreator-project.qdocconf)': No such file or directory
3.
   Cannot open file 'include(config/qtcreator-project.qdocconf)': No
   such file or directory
4.
5.
   Aborting

/To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode /
But I my next command:
Qt Code:
Switch view

1.
   /!-ściągnięte/qt-creator/doc$ ls -l ./config/qtcreator-project.qdocconf
2.
   -rw-rw-r-- 1 szyk szyk 2695 sie 1 22:50
   ./config/qtcreator-project.qdocconf

/To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode /
So it seems qdoc produce nonsense error because file exists!
This is very anoying!!!
Please help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Szyk Cech