Hi people,

I developed my own library called dgl (pure java, no jambi here). Once
this library packaged into a jar, I used it to develop my own jambi widget
called Plotter. Until then all is working fine. The first problem arise
when I want to include this widget into the jambi designer integrated in
Eclipse. The plugin refuse to load as long as the Plotter constructor
included a dgl object. To workaround this, I create an empty constructor
and also create other functions to manage dgl objects. OK, then I can see
my newly created Qt designer plugin in project properties panel.
But at this point when I tried to open a .jui file, Eclipse crashes
systematically. Here is the beginning of the error log :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lgmt/dgl/Curve
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1791)
        at
com.trolltech.qt.internal.MetaObjectTools.buildMetaData(MetaObjectTools.java:405)
        at
com.trolltech.qt.gui.QWidget.__qt_QWidget_QWidget_WindowFlags(Native
Method)
        at com.trolltech.qt.gui.QWidget.<init>(QWidget.java:77)
        at com.trolltech.qt.gui.QWidget.<init>(QWidget.java:69)
        at org.lgmt.jasp.plotter.Plotter.<init>(Plotter.java:45)
<snip>

I precise that of course my dgl.jar file including "not found" Curve
object is in libraries build path.

So my question is : is there special requirements to make a qt designer
plugin ? How to make a plugin that can deal with an external object ? How
to modify my own library to avoid this crash ?

Thanks for any help...

jMax