On Thursday 15 of April 2010 16:25:29 Samu Voutilainen wrote:

> Would you like to be maintainer of it? I’d be fast to include your code to
> jambi repository, but even now we have very few developers, so I can’t

I am jambi developer, so I will commit it into repo if other developers would
like to do so.

> assure bugs to be fixed that much unless someone is willing to do it. Even
> less about writing whole tool. I don’t need it, so it’d be last piece in my
> TODO list.
>
> I’m telling just my opinion, though.

The main problem is that I haven't much time to wait for lupdate fix now. And
I thing that it will not be released very soon ( if any will be ever, nobody
answered my question in qt-interest yet ) and if will be ever, it won't be
soon than in qt 4.7.

... Now I have the tool very-near to be ready for first alpha testing, because
it is extracting strings and saving/updating .ts files. But I haven't heavily
tested it yet.

--
Dusan